/

The Magistrate's Blog (2005-2012)

This blog has migrated to www.magistratesblog.blogspot.co.uk This blog is anonymous, and Bystander's views are his and his alone. Where his views differ from the letter of the law, he will enforce the letter of the law because that is what he has sworn to do. If you think that you can identify a particular case from one of the posts you are wrong. Enough facts are changed to preserve the truth of the tale but to disguise its exact source.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near London, United Kingdom

The blog is written by a retired JP, with over 30 years' experience on the Bench.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bugger!

Nick Robinson on the BBC has just told me that in future any warrant to search within the Palace of Westminster will have to be issued by a High Court Judge.
Damn! I was looking forward to doing one of those.
I know a few High Court judges, on a professional basis. Nice enough chaps, of course, but I bet I have more practice in doing search warrants than they have.

http://parkingattendant.blogspot.com/http://www.crimeline.info/