/

The Magistrate's Blog (2005-2012)

This blog has migrated to www.magistratesblog.blogspot.co.uk This blog is anonymous, and Bystander's views are his and his alone. Where his views differ from the letter of the law, he will enforce the letter of the law because that is what he has sworn to do. If you think that you can identify a particular case from one of the posts you are wrong. Enough facts are changed to preserve the truth of the tale but to disguise its exact source.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near London, United Kingdom

The blog is written by a retired JP, with over 30 years' experience on the Bench.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yes, I Really Ought To Get Out More - Reprise

I'm gonna knock on your door, ring on your bell
Tap on your window too
If you don't come out tonight when the moon is bright
I'm gonna knock and ring and tap until you do

I'm gonna knock on your door, call out your name
Wake up the town, you'll see
I'm gonna hoo-hoot and howl like a lovesick owl
Until you say you're gonna come out with me

Hey, little girl, this ain't no time to sleep
Let's count kisses 'stead of countin' sheep
How, how can I hold you near
With you up there and me down here

I'm gonna knock on your door, ring on your bell
Tap on your window too
If you don't come out tonight when the moon is bright
I'm gonna knock and ring and tap until you do
(copyright acknowledged)


This oldie from my (relative) youth was played on the radio a week or so back. Humming the tune and running through the words in my mind I realised that this chap has carried out a course of conduct that probably amounts to a Section 2 Harassment.

I fear that I may have been doing this job for too long.

http://parkingattendant.blogspot.com/http://www.crimeline.info/