/

The Magistrate's Blog (2005-2012)

This blog has migrated to www.magistratesblog.blogspot.co.uk This blog is anonymous, and Bystander's views are his and his alone. Where his views differ from the letter of the law, he will enforce the letter of the law because that is what he has sworn to do. If you think that you can identify a particular case from one of the posts you are wrong. Enough facts are changed to preserve the truth of the tale but to disguise its exact source.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near London, United Kingdom

The blog is written by a retired JP, with over 30 years' experience on the Bench.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Housekeeping Updated

I have no idea what has happened to the comments - JS-Kit was dumped on me when they bought out Haloscan. I have tried to get in to put it back to normal, but I haven't got time. I'll have a go when things calm down a bit.

Wednesday Update: Comments are back at the new url and the posts are all migrated across. That's a start.

What I want to do is get rid of the js-kit comments and if necessary switch to a new blog site, that is simple and clear. I need to preserve the almost 2000 posts and if possible the many thousands of comments.

http://parkingattendant.blogspot.com/http://www.crimeline.info/